Drombler Abstract Client Platform (ACP) is an abstract, GUI-toolkit agnostic, modular Rich Client Platform based on:
- OSGi: OSGi is the de facto standard for writing modular software in Java.
- Maven (POM-first): Drombler ACP applications can build with Maven. The build follows the standard POM-first approach (the OSGi meta data will be generated for you).
- Declarative programming model: Annotations can be used at many places to register elements such as menus, toolbars and GUI components.
- Drombler Commons: Drombler Commons is a collection of reusable libraries and frameworks. They ship with OSGi meta data but don't require an OSGi environment. Read more about Drombler Commons here: Drombler Commons
- Drombler FX (JavaFX-based)
Authors and Contributors
- Florian Brunner (@puce77)